The Guardian Society recognizes the very special people who have made a gift to Children's National in their estate plan. Members of the Guardian Society partner with us to plan for the future. Their legacy gifts let us know that vital resources are forthcoming to help us provide hope and healing to future generations of sick and injured children and their families. Here are their stories.
We invite you to join The Guardian Society by committing to a legacy gift.
How to Join
The following legacy gifts qualify you for membership:
- A gift in your will or living trust
- Beneficiary Designations
- IRAs and Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance Policies
- Donor Advised Funds
- Commercial Annuities
- Bank Accounts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Charitable Lead Trusts
Once you complete your estate plans, please let us know. We would like to thank you for your generosity by including you in The Guardian Society.
Your membership involves no dues, obligations, or solicitations, but it does allow us to thank you and recognize you for your future gift. You can enjoy the following benefits:
- issues of The Guardian Newsletter featuring patient stories, updates on tax laws and more;
- an invitation to the exclusive Guardian Society Annual Luncheon;
- invitations to special events, seminars and lectures; and
- annual impact report to keep you apprised of our work.
Thank you for considering a legacy gift that will provide compassion and care for future generations of children.